Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions, Listed Products Sales - Singapore
ETS (Electronic Trading Solutions) unites all of Bloomberg's cross-asset electronic trading platforms into one business, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our Buyside and Sellside clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, trade, clear, allocate and perform TCA all on one platform. In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, we offer many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, across the financial market.
As part of the Listed ETS team, you will be responsible for increasing our revenue across all products in both buy-side and sell-side clients in South East Asia. You will be driving sales efforts for both ETS and the overall Enterprise Sales department. At the forefront of our ET client engagement, you will be expected open new revenue-generating ETS pipelines, progress and close them.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have a strong and proven track record in sales, be able to collaborate across departments and regions, as well as a strong understanding of financial markets and the trading process including STP and OMS connectivity. We will trust you to:
You will need to have:
- Manage and grow our client base by building a pipeline of clients through prospecting, relationship management, referrals and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client workflow, to directly impact sales and/or to anticipate our client's future needs
- Perform meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Use strong communication and presentation skills to build strong relationships with clients, including senior-level stakeholders
- Understand the current regulatory landscape our clients challenges around it
- Use project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy as well as drive product improvement by providing feedback to Bloomberg's business managers and product development teams on user demand and evolving market practices
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
If this sounds like you:
- 6+ years sales experience, with an established track record of both sales and business development
- Strong understanding and keen interest to learn relevant aspects of regulatory, market structure and compliance impacts to electronic trading
- Understanding of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and Trading Connectivity
- Familiarity of buy-side and sell-side workflows
- Project Management skills
- Be resourceful, possess problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.