Enterprise Products - Electronic Trading Solutions, Risk Manager - Singapore
Buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg's Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform Trade Cost Analysis on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM and TOMS. What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced Risk Manager to be based in Singapore, forming part of a global team focused on ensuring that the Governance, Risk and Control Frameworks across our Electronic Trading Solutions are operating effectively, as well as playing an active role in the continuous improvement of our operating control environment. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Implement and measure the Risk Management Framework against agreed risk appetite and/or tolerance levels
- Formally analyze functional and support gaps, identify control deficiencies, propose solutions, and manage execution
- Partner with Business, Technology and Compliance to ensure control and process activities comply with the relevant legislation and regulation
- Participate in independent reviews of the operating model while identifying and escalating remediation requirements resulting from recommendations
If this sounds like you:
- At least 7 years of experience in a control or risk management role within the Financial industry
- Experience in control design, implementation of controls, assessment and/or testing activities as it relates to trading, within the past 5 years
- Experience in running and managing cross-organisational projects
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and key regulatory regimes, including a good understanding of APAC regulatory landscape, gained from recent work experience in the APAC market
- Strong English communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and motivate others
- A track record of managing third party vendors and outsourced services
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyze complex information
- Strong financial services and products acumen, with an understanding of financial and strategic planning
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organization
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.