Enterprise Product - Portfolio Implementation Specialist - Singapore
Our Portfolio & Index Sales teams put the industry's most powerful Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solution (PORT) as well as Bloomberg Barclays Indices and proprietary indices at the fingertips of global investment professionals. Our solutions help our clients make quicker and more informed decision by empowering them with the tools to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, successfully implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow. What's the team?
The Portfolio and Index Buy-Side Implementation team is responsible for the full implementation of customers that will use Bloomberg's Portfolio and Risk solution, PORT. What's the role?
As a portfolio implementation specialist, your main responsibilities will include Pre-Sales engagement, Data Ingestion Set-up, Workflow Configuration, and Analytics Reconciliation. Hence being well versed in multi-asset classes, have a technical understanding of data flow, and strong project management skills is important. PORT Enterprise implementations that you will be engaged in, will also require creating detailed project plans, having regular stakeholder meetings as well as in-person client training when travelling is possible. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Collaborate extensively with our PORT sales teams to ensure PORT Enterprise client on-boarding and meet clients' requirements
- Collaborate across business units such as: PORT Product, PORT Operation, Analytics, Engineering as well as Buyside Order Management (AIM)
- Execute the agreed implementation plan to ensure maximum satisfaction for new clients
- Provide detailed feedback from clients to product managers so we can improve our products
- Use your strong project management capabilities to coordinate all aspects of the on-boarding process, including working with the PORT and Terminal Sales teams, understanding the client workflow, providing in-depth training and assisting clients in reconciling data.
We would love to see:
- 3-6 years of experience working in Buy-Side financial institutions or a Financial Technology Organisation
- Project management experience in or for buy-side financial institutions in the past 5 years
- Experience implementing workflows used by portfolio managers, risk and attribution specialists
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders both externally and internally
- Experience with fixed income, equities and derivatives asset classes
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate problems and provide solutions
- Experience conducting training both internally / externally
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
If this sounds like you:
- Bachelors or Master's degree and CFA
- Fluency in Mandarin, Korean or Japanese as this role will cover clients across the APAC region
- Experience communicating with Engineering groups on extremely complicated and complex topics
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/portfolio-risk-analytics/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com