Enterprise Architect (Solutions Architecture)
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 16 Feb 19
This is an excellent opportunity to be the Enterprise Architect (Solutions Architecture) for a Global Insurance organisation, covering the APAC region. This opportunity comes with an excellent strategic perspective and high autonomy as well.
My client, who is one of the most established and largest Insurance organisations is currently hiring a newly created position of Enterprise Architect (Solutions Architecture) as a vital and integral part of their business and expansion plans.
As the Enterprise Architect (Solutions Architecture), your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing the EA Blueprint and developing IT solutions-focused technologies.
- Implementing and leading governance processes which are in line with the EA plans.
- Managing the technology portfolio and implementing changes to optimise the portfolio.
- Ensuring that solution delivery is in line with the business and organizational goals.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Come from Insurance Organisation doing Solutions Architecture.
- At least 10 years' + experience in Financial Services with at least 5-8 years' + experience of Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience in Business Functional capabilities which is supported by various Market Best Breed Solutions like Core Insurance, Product Configuration, CRM, BPM, BRE, ESB, API and Finance Integration.
- Proven track record of design principles which are in line with cloud platform architecture.
- Excellent team-player, communication skills and management abilities.
This role would have high autonomy and be an integral part to keep the business moving forward. Besides being part of a leading global financial services organisation, you will join a stable and capable team with high morale and productivity which can assist in efficiently in projects and day-to-day operations. Also, remuneration is competitive. If you are interested in moving your career forward and to the next step, this will be an excellent platform.