- Permanent, Full time
Enterprise Architect - Financial Services Banking
- Full time
- 20 Apr 19
Enterprise Architect - Financial Services BankingJob description
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Singapore is looking for experienced enterprise architects ( Technology Consulting Managers) who will provide technology architecture expertise and guidance across our financial services practice. The role will call for the resources to have a wholistic approach across technology and business in the banking domain and be able to not only summarize the current enterprise landscape, but also be able to carve out the target state / to-be enterprise technology architecture based on either the clients' business vision or technology requirements and often, based on a combination of both.
- Create architecture centric target operating models and roadmaps
- Coach clients into the right direction to help define technology strategy and investments that are geared to help realize business vision / goals
- Work with client Technology Architects and help lead engagements to design major technology change programmes and proposing the most optimized, leading edge end state architectural landscape
- Bring in rigor such that ongoing programmes are adhering to the organization's overall technology architecture norms and standards
- Proactively identify enablers to reduce / optimize IT investment
Who we are looking at
- At least 15+ years of relevant experience in Enterprise experience/ Technology Consulting , has a deep knowledge of financial services across the various industries
- A proven track record of having functioned at the physical / operational architecture level and being hands on with the ability to plan ahead and priorities workload
- Strong communication and convincing skills and the ability to interact meaningfully with the C Suite is a must.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.