Enterprise Account Executive, Vietnam / Malaysia Markets, MuleSoft
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Mulesoft are looking for an experienced technology seller, having sold technology licence in their career - preferably software, but will consider most technology solutions.
This is not your standard tactical role selling a piece of software. You will be responsible for owning and driving the go-to-market strategy for your territory, and leading the sales cycle (Direct Sales, not overlay). We are paving the way to not only change the way our customers build software, but transform the way they do business. You will sell strategic business outcomes with long-term, high growth engagements.
In this role, you will be challenged as a salesperson to grow personally and professionally. In your first year, you can expect to:
What you'll need to be successful:
- Work toward exceeding your ramped annual sales quota and create a pipeline that will propel the growth of your business in the following year
- Partner with our global Sales Enablement team, who will guide you through on-boarding and development programs that ensure your success
- Create a plan for your own territory long-term, building demand and working on existing and newly created opportunities
- Become an expert in MuleSoft messaging, our sales approach, and our products and services
- Be surrounded by a team of fiercely motivated individuals who are committed to delivering extraordinary customer outcomes
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
- Experience selling to Vietnam or Indonesian markets
- Business level proficiency in Vietnamese or Bahasa Indonesia
- Recent, cumulative experiences that demonstrate your success in leading complex and commercially significant sales to IT and business leaders
- Experience driving large deals, $250K+
- Excitement around hunting greenfield territory and building your business from the ground up
- At least 5 years software & applications sales
- Previous experience selling complex software solutions into Enterprise level customers.
- Strong direct sales experience (not Channel or Partner based)
- Ability to manage wider eco-system of partners and advisory firms.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Successful history of net new business sales is a must
- Proven track record with relevant customer relationships
- Direct & New Business sales experience
- Proven ability to leverage virtual and extended teams
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world's applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald's, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we're committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we're proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.