Our client is a tech-focused organization that is a market leader in a space that has proven to be robust and even thriving during pandemic times. Comprising of a world-class set up of engineers, product managers, designers, and data scientists, they are now looking to expand their team in Singapore. Responsibilities:
Craft and maintain microservices architectures, API-based and event-based communication. Participate in code reviews and application debugging and diagnosis. Practice modern software development methodologies such as Continuous Delivery, TDD and Scrum. Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers. Skills and Experiences:
- Have over 15+ years of running end-to-end development of distributed back-end systems, and extensive hands-on experience with microservices architecture.
- Ability to structure, coach and mentor teams Take part in architectural decision making
- Experience working with distributed and parallel systems and web applications. Passion for clean and beautiful code with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
- Practical experience with Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Algorithms and automated tests (unit, integration and functional).
- Extensive Mentorship experience with leading successful teams working with any languages/frameworks
- Understanding development life-cycle and collaborate with cross-functional and international agile teams.
- Able to show respect for differences in opinions. Possess a one-team spirit.
For more information you can email Bryan Quah or Jacob Saurin
in our Singapore office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 524228
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. https://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/toCwHF/engineering-manager-itcommunications-singapore-other-14547195 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544 Job Reference: