Engineer - MS CRM Dynamics 365 (Senior Associate / Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Engineer
in the IT Engineering
The candidate is expected to have strong expertise in software design and development, experience in area of client onboarding as well as knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics.
The MS Dynamics CRM Engineer will be responsible for migration of Bank of Singapore CRM applications from Dynamics CRM 2011 & 2015 to Dynamics 365 deployed on premise as part of the bank's wider program of transformation initiatives. The position entails designing and driving the implementation of development best practices, while playing a crucial role in spearheading technical analysis, design, development and system integration testing around our Core Banking application. Responsibilities:
- Analyzing business requirements and functional specifications, performing gap analysis between existing and required solution and to develop the solution within the bank's software development framework and policies.
- Work with project manager, Business Analyst and test managers to ensure efficiency of system integration test cycles and propose improvements required if defects are found. In addition to unit testing code, this includes supporting all testing cycles (System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing) ensuring all deliverables are aligned with technology development governance.
- Work with Technology Infrastructure and Technology Application teams to ensure through adequate system design and testing that Technology operations risks can be minimized and that application data is appropriately structured, controlled and utilized within the business.
- Provide technical support and expertise advice throughout all technical stages of projects, Change Request and third level support.
- Identify, define and coordinate development activities within a project or Change request, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built.
- Provide guidance, training and advice to less experienced team members.
For all headhunters / recruitment firms, any CVs received without a formal agreement will be unsolicited and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
- Degree in an IT related discipline.
- Strong hands on experience in migration implementation of MS CRM applications from older version of Dynamics CRM to Dynamics 365. Familiar with relational database concepts and SQL.
- At least 5-7 years of experience developing with Microsoft technologies such as .NET, C#, VB.NET SQL, ASP.NET, Web Development (MVC) using IIS preferably in a financial institution.
- Strong skills in SQL Server 2012 / 2014 , SSIS , SSRS including physical data model design, stored procedures, functions, indexes, performance tuning and understanding execution plans.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Able to collaborate with various teams, handle multiple task priorities concurrently and manage stakeholder expectations accordingly.
- Experience in Java/J2EE and middleware technologies like IIB will be an added advantage.