Energy Trading Software Consultant
- 92,000 per annum + bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Allegro seeks a Energy Consultant, with strong functional knowledge of Oil, Power or Gas to join the APAC Professional Services Group. Functional Consultants provide hands on expertise during the Software Implementation phase, ensuring that all deliverables and processes are fully explained to our customers. The consultant will also contribute knowledge relating to the Allegro software across multiple commodity clients and trading platforms.
- Provide functional knowledge of the Allegro system: Navigation, Simple Deal to Cash.
- Create process documentation and write functional extensions specifications.
- Deliver training internally and externally.
- Understand and adhere to all administrative policies (time & expense, completion of performance reviews, etc).
- Confidently present project related material and software configuration amongst peers.
- Directly interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Serve as mentors to more junior consultants.
- Perform competently in technical and/or business concepts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science/ Engineering or an alternative closely related field or industry related experience.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- An enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Dynamic presentation skills and the ability to train/influence others.
- Energy trading and/or derivatives trading knowledge is desirable.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the APAC region.
- Keen to be a member of a hardworking and fun team.
Please note that Functional Implementation Consultants will be required to travel throughout the working week, to customers sites within the APAC region.