- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Employee Service Engineer
Employee Service EngineerThe Employee Service Engineer is to deliver industry leading enterprise mobility and desktop solutions that will be used by all employees, globally across the Group. Candidate will drive the modernization of the workplace environment to increase productivity, efficiency. Candidate should possess good technical knowledge of desktop mobility technologies to enable common authentication and access frameworks, open collaboration, personal productivity, multi-channel communications and standard desktop mobile platform operating systems. Candidate will be required to provide hands-on technical guidance and implement solutions together with diverse teams across engineering, infrastructure support, network support and application support teams.
- Research and review emerging technologies as it pertains to desktops and mobility platforms
- Define what mobile first or cloud first looks like for the employee experience, and drive technology selection
- Architect, engineer and deliver globally available desktop and mobile device management solutions
- Perform analysis and testing functions in the evaluation of technology solutions.
- Recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance existing infrastructure to support organization goals.
- Establish and maintain a globally deployed, supported and flexible infrastructure that includes
- optimized desktop/mobile images with necessary language support
- patch management
- Secure and encrypted data policies
- centrally managed licensing compliance
- University degree in the field of computer science with at least 5 years experience in a similar capacity for financial institutions.
- Technical Skills:
- MCSA, MCSE, CCNA Collaboration, ITIL would be advantages.
- Windows 7 /10 architecture, imaging, deployment
- Group policy management
- Cloud technologies such as Office 365, Azur
- Desktop Policy Standards Development Management
- Mobile Device Management (tablets handhelds
- Tablet/Mobile device technologies
- Desktop Application Performance Monitoring
- Desktop and Application virtualization technologies
- Endpoint Privilege Manage
- Modern Desktop deployment
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multi-task
- Versatile in learning and desire to remain up to date with changes in technology
- Possess strong technical skills and good insights in desktops and mobility platforms
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
- A strong team player and able to work effectively at different levels of the organization.
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills