A reputable insurer is looking for a driven Sales Manager to join them in acquiring business for the Employee Benefits space. A rare opportunity to liaise across the various departments of one of Asia’s most well-known brands, you will be reporting to the Sales Director to expand the EMPLOYEE BENEFITS BUSINESS through the DIRECT CHANNEL.
- Identify and prospect potential client for Employee Benefits ("EB") to drive incremental business
- Handle activities relating to direct account management such as assisting in the preparation of sales material, sales kit, presentation slides, employee handbooks, and client’s report
- From time to time, conduct presentation/ employee communication sessions to clients
- Account management for direct clients for renewal through fostering a strong relationships with clients for business sustainability
- Assist in the strategy to develop direct channel and be responsible on the implementation of key sales initiative and campaigns
- Attractive Basic + Quarterly Commission + Annual Variable Bonuses
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with employee benefits environment
- Candidates with client relationship, retention, servicing experience are welcome to apply
- Candidates with EB Broking experience are welcome to apply
- Possess CMFAS M5, M9, M9A and HI certifications
- Bachelor in Business or related fields of study
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Allen Loon, Reg No: R1987694). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for the role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.