Our client is a well known Global Engineering software development center. Due to expansion, they are looking for programmer talents for their Automotive Business Unit dealing with automotive control center and human user-machine interface.
Job Scope :
• Understand customer function, hardware design or system design requirements and create or update software requirement specification accordingly
• Design innovative and robust software that meets Software requirement specification.
• Implement software modules under guidelines of automotive embedded Software and Software Coding & Design Rules.
• Validate software design, module interface and module functionality on Test Bench and fill up test reports
• Organize and hold design peer reviews or architecture reviews with Software Architects.
• Communication and cooperation with team members to identify and implement development improvement activities.
• Support engineering team with implementation of test software according to their needs.
• Support System engineering team on the performance of functional tests on System Bench.
• Analyze Software Workpackages from Software Technical Project Leaders and give commitment to workpackages in terms of quality, time and cost.
• Attend and participate in regular software project meetings to give status update of workpackage.
• Participate in requirement and test specification reviews with Requirement Engineers, Software Technical Project Leaders and Test Engineers.
• Budgets Responsible for Software Work package on quality, timing and cost.
• Knowledge and experience on Embedded C Programming required
• Knowledge on Software Development Process and Software configuration management system (CM synergy, MKS…) preferred
• Knowledge on test equipment (oscilloscopes, BDM, Emulator, CANoe etc.) preferred
• Understanding of Semiconductor Specifications for HW components and HW design schematics preferred
• Experience in embedded and real time programming and related microcontroller architecture preferred