- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Trader Group Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 13C6305
- 23 Apr 19
Operate Ecommerce platform
- Understand user profiles and customer journeys across channels and proactively identify customer needs. Coordinate with various teams to execute content and site enhancements, improving user experience to meet those needs
- Work with the marketing team to support brand and product marketing efforts and incorporate ecommerce sales, profit and customer experience metrics to measure campaign performance
- Manage and control daily operation activities to meet overall company business objectives
- Handle other ad hoc duties
- Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Good understanding in eCommerce operations
- Have a good knowledge of Content Management System (CMS) or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1877348
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.