Our client is a leading Oil and Gas company based in Singapore, and they are currently looking for an ETRM Manager. We are looking for individuals to be an in-house ETRM manager, and a project coordinator during the application and additional implementation phase, including additional functions and enhancement.
- Manage the ETRM software and conduct necessary communication and coordination with vendors and/or IT for Databases and servers.
- Implement best practices, techniques, and tools for management and planning liaising with the ETRM team, any Singapore or offshore based vendor, and implementation partner support teams.
- Rationalise and drive efficiencies by implementing efficient solutions by integrating and/or interfacing systems together and employ best practices and technologies.
- Working experience in ETRM implementation and application.
- Exposure to international commodities trading environments and knowledge in the configuration and support of ETRM or similar Enterprise Level systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as this role requires communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)