We're in the business of building tomorrow. It's not about reading the signs and making sure you're ready, it's about deciding where and how you want to get to the next level. At TEKsystems, we're obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future-and how we get there-depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we're skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive. Responsibilities
- The Endur Developer contributes to the evolution and maintenance of the interface, in accordance with the project manager and the vendor:
- Requirements gathering, Technical analysis, Technical design, and end to end configuration of the product set up in Endur
- Manage the vendor to ensure service delivery according to contract sign.
- Adept in handling business changes and managing client expectations
- Provide comprehensive document of changes, coordinate user testing, user training
- Effective management of tasks, timelines, progress reporting on tasks
- Manage communication across multiple teams and be a good team player
- Incident and problem management
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong functional understanding of Gas, power, coal, emissions/renewables trading
- Experience with at least 2-3 ETRM implementation projects, preferably Endur
- Top 3 Core skills: Openlink Endur, OC Java and .Net. Strong programming skills, good software engineering skillset
- Deep experience in the latest Endur version with setup experience on all key modules
- Thorough understanding of Agile and waterfall delivery methodology
- Experience in managing an end to end delivery of a module
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Michelle Hoang529038
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/psb9oX/etrm-developer-itcommunications-unknown-singapore-15022272 Job Reference:
Michelle Hoang 529038 EA Registration No.:
R1328380, Hoang Tra My Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544