ED, Technical Project Director, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
To manage the strategy and roadmap for Finacle v11 upgrade and ensure successful migration of Finacle v10 to Finacle v11 for all countries over next 3 years.
- As part of the CoreBanking leadership team, develop the strategy and roadmap for the upgrade of Finacle v10 to Finacle v11 for all countries.
- Define the delivery plan as per strategy/roadmap and obtain buy-in and approval from senior management and stakeholders for plan execution.
- Manage a team of resources comprising in-house staff, contractors and product vendors to deliver the migration plan and roadmap.
- Build and foster a high performance culture, mentor team members and provide team with the tools and guidance to transform current Finacle platform to the new Finacle platform on cloud architecture and single code base.
- Ensure that the new Finacle v11 platform is designed and built on a stable and highly scalable infrastructure based on latest technologies and best practice such as DevOps and chaos engineering.
- Ensure system performance using automation framework and implement tooling to optimize performance, availability and costs.
- Plan, lead and drive projects through entire lifecycle for all countries.
- Create deployment strategies for existing and new services based on business objectives.
- Foster collaborative partnerships across functional teams including remote teams.
- Equipped with good banking product knowledge and modern technologies. Have the ability to traverse from high level program strategies to ground level execution/ implementing, problem resolution etc.
- Broad experience in driving large scale programs/project at enterprise/x-department level working with business and technology partners, preferably in a core banking environment.
- At least 18 years of banking experience, preferably in core banking domain.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, able to adapt to various levels of detail.
- Able work in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment and handle ambiguity.
- A natural team worker with excellent interpersonal skills, to facilitate working within the department, across the broader T&O department and with business partners and vendors.
- Familiar with Agile delivery methodology, experienced as scrum master has advantage.
- Experience or familiarisation in new stack technology such as Hadoop, Cloud, open source database, etc. has advantage.
- Self-starter and independent worker with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements