ED, Platform Transformation, Data & Transformation, Technology and Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Rollout the new concepts across the platforms
- Engage each platform through the platform partner
- Run Bootcamps for each platform
- â€Accelerateâ€ each platform to adopt the 7 elements to achieve milestone 1 by the end of the year
- Program governance and dashboards
- Organise specific interventions eg North Star workshops, Red Threshold, GANDALF training etc
- Coordinate training across each platform in the new concepts
- Provide quality control for the components
- Solve issues as they occur
- Coordinate the core team in an agile way
- More than 10 years of experience in strategy consulting. Proven work experience in Agile & Lean practices, and change management are essential
- At least 10 years of experience in consulting and program management
- Seasoned, balanced and comprehensive thinker with strong strategic focus. Skilled ability to work at conceptual level, synthesize and analyse requirements to meet the needs of our business partners; influence design solutions in-line with Corporate and IT strategy; utilise established internal and external networks to promote innovative solutions for our business partners.
- Proven record of leading strategic planning, delivery of business transformation and culture change at enterprise level
- Strong relationship-building skills & executive stakeholder management skills
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and written communication skills.
- Expert relationship management skills; ability to communicate well with diverse stakeholder groups
- Flexibility and resilience in responding to multiple changing priorities
- Systematic and disciplined approach to planning, organising, decision making and delegation
- Effective team player
- Proven track record in delivering business outcomes.
- Able to travel regionally for work assignments
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.