ED, Blockchain Technology Lead, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. In this role, you will be the technical representative for our Blockchain related product and services and we expect you to architect enterprise Blockchain solutions for the Bank. We are looking for someone who is able to understand the business & functional requirements, propose a high-level solution architecture, commit on an associated planning & costs and then dive into the implementation details of smart-contract, backend & frontend with our developers. We are looking for someone very confident in discussing with our business stakeholders both internally and external ecosystems partners and the regulators. What we are looking for as a Tech Lead: Blockchain technology is a complex emerging capability that is far from mature. Above and beyond any of the "essential" skills for this job, you must have a love of learning and experimentation with new technologies to see how they can improve business activities and a passion for learning by doing and leading by example. Responsibilities Deliver:
Industry Involvement and represent DBS:
- Blockchain Architecture including Cloud-hosting, Cybersecurity, Tokenization for evolving blockchain use cases.
- Leading several squads for the design and build of off-chain and on-chain process flows for commercially viable use cases.
- Participation in industry wide initiatives relating to CBDC and leveraging of blockchain for digital transformation.
- Participate in strategic technology companies for the R&D and roadmap development related to blockchain technology.
Continuous technical eminence:
- Manage key stakeholders and business and technology leads
- Manage and communicate effectively with domain leads at senior level and working level teams.
- Responsible for ensuring steering committee meetings, cross function meetings and other key project meetings are effective and achieve objectives on a consistent manner.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community-work on implementing and integrating the latest technology.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Having a deep understanding of the Blockchain ecosystem and hands-on experience of Blockchain development is a significant plus and even more for Ethereum ecosystem.
- Experience in cryptography, data science or IoT are also appreciated.
- Experience seeing the entire lifecycle of software products is crucial.
- Experience in using cybersecurity frameworks, assurance services and best practices to reduce risks against attacks and fraud.
- Huge interest in the blockchain technology and can work in a space that is full of unknown, pivoting's as need, being comfortable without knowing the end stages.
- Teamwork, initiative, flexibility, organizational and executive communication competencies.
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven developments is a plus point.
- Experience on smart contract development is a plus point.