Distribution Services Business Analyst
South East Asia Distribution Team is responsible for sales and business development, offering full spectrum of asset classes and bespoke solutions tailored to the needs of institutional and retail investors. What you'll do
Support Country Head in research, analysis and implementation of strategic projects.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Prepare research for Country Head's meetings with external parties.
- Work with Distribution Team in gathering and researching market data, landscape, strategic trends, developments and market best-practices.
- Also provide secretarial and administrative assistance to the Country Head in organizing appointment calendar, co-ordinating reports, following up on deadlines etc.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- 3 - 5 years of experience as in business research / analysis, ideally within the asset management industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills to deal with various and senior level stakeholders
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills Integrity and upholding confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What you'll be like
- Good writing skills.
- Solid experience with office management systems
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Enthusiastic, with the ability to be assertive
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Ability to multi-task and manage ever changing and conflicting priorities
- Ability to use own judgment and be proactive
- Excellent attention to detail and looking out for others
- Proven team player