Discretionary Portfolio Manager/ Senior Portfolio Manager
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Description of role
• Key member of the DPM equity team
In charge of Smart Dividend Asia, TM-Equity mandates such as Japanese equities and contributes to Asia stocks in Smart Dividend Global and Global Thematic mandate. All equity mandates must be coherent within the ownership of DPM equity committee.
• Will be directly involved in the new revamped Tailor Made-Asia Leaders mandate
- Strengthen the transparency of the investment process in stock selection process of the equity mandates under your care
• Achieve outperformance of portfolio vs benchmark
• Ensure close monitoring of all mandates under your care and its compliance to the risk controls and client restrictions
Marketing role objectives (30%)
• Support in Dept's objective to achieve AUM growth
• Marketing of DPM products to marketing teams
• Do portfolio review and support in prospecting when required
An experienced asian equity portfolio manager with at least 10 years experience, preferably in private banking or fund management industry.