Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity.
With over 2 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 250+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Lead the development of Crypto’s Compliance Tools and Data solutions including but not limited to Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), Sanctions) and Trade Surveillance programs,
- Drive consistency in approach, technology architecture and system design to ensure Compliance Tools are able to scale and sustain with emerging regulations and business growth
- Build and grow a dedicated Global Compliance Technology team to deliver/manage Compliance technology solutions
- Develop and maintain a holistic regulatory compliance technology multi-year strategic roadmap across products, and jurisdictions.
- Act as Regulatory Compliance single point of contact for engineering and data teams providing technical solutions to the company’s regulatory compliance needs
- Develop and launch system governance, performance monitoring, metrics generation, model governance/validation, queue creation and system tuning and optimization
- Represent the Compliance Tools and behavior monitoring models in regulatory and partner audits
- Identify areas for technical innovation, evaluate relevant technologies (products, services, and platforms) and vendors, and guide the creation and adoption of Compliance Tools that make Compliance program more effective, bring competitive advantage to the company and reduce operational cost
- Support the development and deployment of new products by selecting and implementing proper tools and data strategies that enable the Regulatory Compliance teams
- Build relationships with and influence engineering and data science teams
- Network with compliance technology companies and partners
- 10+ years of technology-related experience in financial services compliance technology, with a background/expertise in anti-money laundering and sanctions
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Applications, data applications, or full stack engineering experience, data science background a plus
- Deep regulatory knowledge, implementation experience navigating regulatory expectations of compliance systems
- knowledge of Crypto industry expertise; Regulatory Compliance data and tool needs
- Experience in and a desire to improve the latest fields of Fintech, Regtech, Blockchain, artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning, and virtual currencies
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside with a talented team