Director of IT Service Management (Applications)A well-established health services organisation is seeking for a Service Management Director to design and facilitate the offering, provisioning, support, and perpetual improvement of technology services to the end users. They are seeking to provide a seamless and quality
designed experience throughout the service lifecycle, ensuring that our services align with the overall IT strategy.
Candidate with no relevant industry experience are welcome to apply.
- You will lead the service management unit in support of the ongoing transition from a technology unit to a service provider. You will maintain and develop a strong, creative team aimed at achieving consistency and efficiency in service delivery across the organisation’s $4 million service portfolio.
- Continuous improvement to the service management processes to address the organization’s highest priorities and develop systems that result in seamless, robust support. Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop and evolve the overall vision, charter, and roadmap for the Service Management Program including best practices, standards, principles and functions that will continue the transformation into a service-oriented, client-driven, value-added organization. You will refine the program charter, communication plan, and governance model as needed.
- Lead implementation of service strategy. Guide the Service Management team in service portfolio management and integrated service reporting. Work with service and business owners in identifying new services, and in replacing and decommissioning ongoing services, as necessary.
- Collaborate with other leaders across UIT to develop and implement comprehensive key performance and risk indicators along with related reporting.
- Work closely with service and business owners to integrate service management practices into the delivery of IT services with the objective of delivering reliable, repeatable IT services, at proper service levels.
- Lead continual service and process improvement through regular analysis of metrics.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field of study preferred.
- Min 15 years’ experience in service management experience in large technology set up.(Service management portfolio above SGD 4mill)
- Experience managing and evolving ServiceNow or other enterprise-wide platform, including managing in house L2&3 team & vendor relationships.
- Ideally candidates from system integrator environment .
- Understand the ITIL framework and how it aligns with and complements other frameworks such as Agile or other project management approaches.
- Able to establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders both within the organisation and across the business stakeholder
- Leads with an innovative and continuous improvement mindset; able to call on business sense and creativity to develop new ideas and solutions.
- Able to learn technical information quickly.
- Strongly oriented toward collaboration; a team player able to work collaboratively and effectively with and through others, at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; makes sense out of chaos and leads group in a productive direction.
- Is effective and comfortable as a change agent; has a strong understanding of what is necessary to implement change across an organization (people, process, technology); articulates frameworks for implementing change and how to use them.
- Demonstrated leadership, supervisory, planning and change management skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to communicate, persuade and influence decision-making, paired with active listening skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
For more details feel free to drop an email with your CV.
Reg No. R1652932
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112