Director of ESG Accelerator
The Moody's Analytics Customer Experience & Innovation team is looking for a Director of our ESG Accelerator in Singapore.
We are seeking an innovative and experienced entrepreneur program lead to design and manage our ESG startup engagement program with the goal of connecting to the ESG startup community, developing an acceleration program to help support their growth and connecting them with relevant Moody's teams and also our customers.
The role will be responsible for building a small team to work alongside our ESG team in Singapore and devising and delivering a thoughtful acceleration blueprint for entrepreneur engagement. Responsibilities:
- Design and develop an entrepreneur acceleration/engagement program to connect Moody's with emerging ESG projects in the region
- Build and manage a small team of engagement and research professionals who will support the development of the program
- Establish a program of events and communications to engage and bring value to the ESG community
- Engage with senior leadership across Moody's, particularly within the government and ESG teams to ensure an aligned vision and approach
- Speak at conferences and events on behalf of Moody's
- Ensure robust frameworks are in place for engagement with third parties, which may include partnership models, acceleration programs
- Identify investment opportunities as appropriate
- Ensure key stakeholders are provided ongoing insights into activity in the ESG startup ecosystem, and opportunities for collaboration with our business, and our customers' businesses are identified and acted upon
- Experience in leading startup accelerator programs, preferably in the ESG space
- Strong relationships within the ESG startup ecosystem in Singapore and broader region
- Accomplished mentor and coach for both team members and program partners
- Highly experienced in innovation frameworks and the ability to leverage these skills whilst working with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communicator with the ability to act as a thought leader in the industry
- Highly entrepreneurial in approach, with great levels of passion and curiosity
- Analytical and structured approach to problem-solving, and good commercial awareness in relation to innovation
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is a good plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.