Seeds International Asset Management (Holdings) Limited
An independent asset management and investment consulting company with SFC license Type 4 and 9 based in HK.
· Responsible for providing and managing the fund accounting and investor reporting function for a number of real asset clients.
· Ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly operational and reporting deliverables for both internal and external clients are met, in a timely and accurate manner.
· Build relationships with high profile and high net worth individuals as potential investors to the organisation.
· Achieve investment target set by company.
· Perform data and market analysis, provide necessary recommendation to the management.
· Strong practical experience in structuring, negotiating and monitoring fund investments and direct co-investment transactions
· Preference have background and experience in capital markets, risk and investment management solutions.
· Honors Degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting or related disciplines.
· 5 years relevant experience in Investment Banking / Private Equity / Venture Capitalists / Mergers & Acquisitions related fields. Direct investing and portfolio management experience in Singapore.
· Must be MAS license holder and qualified to apply new license in Singapore.
· Proven ability to work independently in an unstructured environment under uncertainty.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with high degree of attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal and people skills.
· Good command of written and spoken Mandarin.