Director / SVP, Senior Coverage Banker (MNCs)
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Seeking a Senior Banker, SVP/Director, for the MNC Coverage Team
about the company
Our client is a well established US bank with a growing presence globally. With plans to further develop its hub here in Singapore, they are looking for a Corporate Banker / Relationship Manager (SVP / Director) to join the MNC coverage team to build relationships with Corporate Clients within the ASEAN & Greater China Market.
about the job
- To develop, manage and grow an assigned portfolio of MNC clients within the ASEAN and Greater China market.
- Increase the wallet size of the acquired and assigned clients by leveraging on the bank's wide range of product offerings, such as providing Transaction Banking Solutions, M&A advisory, Financial Markets products and more.
- Identify new profitable relationships and grow the banking client base through cross-selling activities.
- Drive and execute strategies to help achieve business and financial objectives
- Maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth process flow and delivery to clients
- Ensuring all deals and transactions meet internal and regulatory standards.
- Any other duties / projects assigned
about the manager / team
You'll be part of a dynamic team with a good work culture and product suite. Reporting to the Head of Client Coverage (MNC), you will be tasked to grow and build deeper tractions with corporate clients in ASEAN and Greater China markets.
skills & experience required
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related
- Minimum 12 years of related corporate banking work experience and a wide variety of product knowledge
- The ability to speak, read and write Mandarin language at a business level, as you will be required to liaise with clients in Greater China and handle business documents in their native language
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A highly motivated and driven individual
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Adeline on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion.