Financial Crimes Office for Asia (FCOA) –Anti-Money Laundering Department (AML)
- The KYC Program Head for Asia reports to the Head of AML for Asia, and will lead a team of KYC advisory staff and be responsible for the implementation of Group KYC Program across 13 MUFG locations in Asia as well as ensuring country processes are in compliance with local regulations.
- This includes overseeing the implementation of MUFG’s Strategic KYC and Entity
- Screening systems. He/ she is responsible for ensuring system functionality is appropriately socialized with branch FCC leads and that system specifications meet local regulatory requirements in Asia.
- This also involves socializing Global KYC Standards and Procedures with the branches to ensure understanding of the new requirements and solicit feedback, as well as overseeing the development of KYC Operating Manuals for each country.
- As the SME on KYC for Asia, the selected candidate will support all MUFG locations in the region with advice on KYC system related matters as well as the Bank’s AML policy, standards and procedures relating to KYC.
- This individual will collaborate with regional MUFG branches and global HQ stakeholders in the development of KYC controls, processes and procedures.
- He/ she will also be the Asia lead on global working groups relating to KYC and work closely with the Regional and Global teams in delivering the global program requirements across branches in Asia.
- He/ she will assist MUFG branches in Asia with KYC program related audits & regulatory inspections, as well as lend expertise as appropriate for industry and/ or government initiatives in the KYC space.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Sound working knowledge of KYC program with a minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in KYC advisory and/or investigations; Experience in AML compliance or other controls functions would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of KYC requirements, problem solving skills and strong ability to communicate with remote stakeholders.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.