The role will provide Global IT Procurement Leadership to developer sourcing strategies on IT products and IT servcies.
- Provide I.T. procurement leadership to develop sourcing strategies on IT products and IT services for Global MUFG.
- Build strategic partnership with stakeholder management of global MUFG such as MUFG bank, Trust bank, MUB, partner banks to understand their I.T. sourcing requirements and issues; and help promote / influence directions on sourcing based on data-oriented discussions.
- Develop and communicate clear guiding principles, standards and procedures for the I.T. procurement organization to align with and support the IT and business strategy.
- Develop, through a collaborative and inclusive approach, a (global) I.T. procurement strategy that delivers against corporate IT and business strategy priorities.
- Translates corporate IT and business imperatives into effective technology procurement plans resulting in cost reductions or cost avoidance.
- Develop a thorough understanding of technology market trends, evolving sources and alternate sources of supply — including leveraging intelligent automation and robotic process automation.
- Establish effective relationships with the IT suppliers globally regardless of geographical locations.
- Accountable for all global IT sourcing related matters within MUFG for cost negotiation, suppliers’ product roadmap, vender strategy, industry best practice, contracts, RFx as IT procurement COE.
- Drive annual planning and initiatives, and responsible for delivery of the annual plan.
- Report strategy plan to management to obtain support on activities.
- Manage the deployment of staff effectively and strategically to fulfil the business requirements and optimize the return on activities
- Build a high performing team and continuously improve the team capabilities to be trusted by MUFG stakeholders
- More than 10 years of experience in IT procurement with at least 3 years in management capacity for global large-scale enterprises.
- Experience leading key negotiations with global IT suppliers.
- Experience leading large-scale or enterprise I.T. procurement activities.
- Experience building new team and develop staff.
- Experience in senior management reporting and presentation.
- Superb problem-solving skills and relationship building skills with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills based on the target audience.
- Good influencing skills.
- Broad basic understanding of IT skills, global legal matters and finances.
- Experienced as a leader in a global organization with diverse culture and virtual teams.
- Experienced people manager who is willing to invest time and effort in staff development, engagement and retention.
- At least 10% global travel required.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.