- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 23 Feb 18
Director, Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) / Governance & Product Risk
Our client is a global leader in banking and financial services providing a full-fledged of products across all banking businesses. They are looking for a specialist in compliance and monitoring for banking operations processes.
• Input to Group/Region/Country/Client Business operating model design of relevant FCC and business processes.
• Ensure that there is adequate support (people, processes, tools, frameworks, systems) in the FCC Governance & Product Risk Framework for necessary FCC controls.
• Set and implement the vision, strategy, direction and leadership for the FCC Governance & Product Risk Framework , consistent with the vision and strategy for FCC and in support of the Group’s strategic direction and growth aspirations.
• Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded (in region/country), in coordination with group communications.
• Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
• Keep track of and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies related to FCC.
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / Business/ Finance or equivalent.
• Sound knowledge of financial crime compliance and regulatory matters; preferably with at least 10 years of relevant banking, compliance and regulatory policy experience.
• Strong Leadership, Strategic Thinking and Analytical capabilities, and Communication skills.
• An inquisitive approach to practices, procedures and specific transactions.
• Ability to influence and work collaboratively with colleagues across Compliance (i.e. Business, Regional and Country), Operational Risk, Group Internal Audit, and other respective Business and Group Functions, and including problem solving.
EA Reg. No. R1108657
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D