This individual will be leading a highly skilled multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver cutting edge technology solutions as part of an intelligent bank vision for the retail banking segment. The role will be based in Singapore.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of intelligent banking initiative across countries
- Provide efforts sizing and Technical design specifications for Business & Tech initiatives
- Work with business and tech stakeholders on alignment of requirements and delivery to ensure reuse
- Align to architecture principles and standards & make sure the deliverables and solutions adhere to organization design principles.
- Provide strong governance controls over the technology environment, in accordance with established standards and procedures and Instil strong engineering disciplines in the team
- Work with developers to come up with detailed design & implementation plan
- Ensure the code quality by implementing the programming guidelines and review tools
- Manage internal agile teams to ensure quality delivery
- Work and drive vendors to provide relevant solutions
- Interface with technology teams from other platforms as appropriate
- Drive POCs to assess new solution/application paths
- We are looking for a technologist – Must have 10+ years of technology delivery experience with full SDLC
- This individual must have experience in delivering complex projects in a cross-geography setup
- Hands on experience building a Dev Ops culture within the delivery cells
- Should be able to demonstrate knowledge in big data technologies, analytics stack and ML technologies
- Technical Lead experience in all aspects of technology like business applications, middleware, database technology, best practices, quality improvements and productivity improvements.
- Experience in developing and presenting solutions & design to design review boards.
- Sound knowledge in Unix, Jboss, MariaDB
- A grounded understanding of CI/CD, TDD, branching, merging, pull requests and code reviews
- Experience using DevOps toolchain and platforms such as: Jenkins, git, Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Sonarqube / AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Cloud Foundry etc
- Good understanding of infrastructure components like webservers, appservers, plugins, connection pooling, SLB, firewalls etc.
- Strong communication skills including engaging senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
If you fit the above requirements, please apply online today!