- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 15 Mar 19
Director, Credit Sales (Banks & NBFI)
- Full time
Leading International bank is looking to recruit for D level Credit Sales individual to work with clients in Greater China & North Asia(Bank & NBFI).
about the company
Our client is a leading international bank with global presences, offering comprehensive products to service their clients from all around the world. As part of an expansion plan, they are looking for a well connected and experienced Institutional Sales individual to join its team in Singapore.
about the job
In this position, you will be expected to build and maintain long term relationship with Banks and Non-bank financial institutions in Great China and North Asian region. You will be expected to acquire new clients and promote credit solution product suites which consist of non-flow credit products within FICCs includes, Repos, TRS and downgrade swaps. You will be responsible for generating individual sales credits according to organisation' budget.
Ideal incumbent must have existing relationship with targeted clientele and proven P/L records.
skills and experience required
- At least 10 years of experience marketing FICC products/handling Institutional sales
- Established good network and relationship with clients within required region
- Ability to maintain and acquire relationship independently
- Travelling required within Greater China & North Asia region required
- Fluent in written & spoken Mandarin is required as you will be expected to liaise with clients based in China as well as handle business documents in their native language