Director, Credit Risk Management, Private banking / Wealth Management
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 29 Aug 17 2017-08-29
Leading Private and Wealth Management Organisation is looking for a Head of Credit Risk Management and Analysis to join a dynamic team supporting its APAC growth strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual to lead a high performing team with real prospects of career advancement and business growth. My client is looking for a Director level candidate with strong experience of private / wealth management Credit Risk Management and analysis to:
- Lead the domestic based Credit Risk function whilst maintaining strong relationships with APAC and Global Stakeholders
- Conduct analysis and exercise sound judgement in assessment and assent of Credit applications, pricing approvals, excess and shortfalls in accordance with the Banks’s Risk appetite and policy
- Assist the Regional and Global Head of Credit Risk in implementing and maintaining a comprehensive credit Risk framework in the region, including rollout of global and local initiatives in Asia.
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including the Bank’s policies, operating procedures and controls to meet the Bank’s and regulatory requirements and protect the business from financial and reputational risk
- Display proactive and effective management skills in leading a regional team of credit controllers and credit analysts
- Extensive experience within the Financial services industry, with significant experience from the Private Banking or Wealth sectors
- In depth Credit Risk management expertise gained within Private or Wealth environments including, Limit and excess management, Margin call processes
- Strong Credit Risk analysis experience including portfolio analytics, stress testing etc
- Excellent executive level stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate effectively with Global counterparts
- Strong written and oral communication skills, confident communicating both in person and remotely to achieve favorable outcomes
- First rate team leadership skills and experience
Please note - Extensive PB/ Wealth Credit Risk management experience and the ability & aptitude to perform a leadership role are both prerequisites for this position.
Interested candidates can forward their CV in MS word format to Duncan Gage at Duncan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544