Director, Client Onboarding & Business Planning
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Support the COO & Global Head, Client Onboarding, Retail Banking in providing business and project management support to him and his relevant teams, specifically in the areas of transformation strategy, growth initiatives, execution, and administration.
- Support to implement growth and business change initiatives in the domains he oversees.
Strategic and Growth Initiatives
- Assist and support the Global Head and his direct reports to coordinate and align business initiatives, priorities, changes, effectiveness, and increase efficiency.
- Support Global Head and his direct reports daily to manage the business and function
Organization Effectiveness, Improvement, and Risk Management
- Support key growth initiatives and propositions.
- Operate as PMO and help prioritize and track progression to conclusion.
- Collaborate with support functions, business partners, and product specialists as appropriate.
- Support change initiatives and their subsequent implementation.
- Interface with all support areas (Regions, Product team, Operations, COO, Compliance, etc.) on issues resolution and organisation improvement.
- Prepare regular management update and performance reports.
- Coordinate internal trainings.
- Support the continuous improvement of processes to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support/coordinate remediation work-streams as required.
- Support performance of ORF control monitors
- Report back on Functional Plan updates and prepare Business Management team required materials
- Coordinate budget-related matters
- Resolve issues pertaining to the teams.
- Follow-up on training and ad-hoc administrative issues.
- Global COO, Retail, Private and Wealth Management
- RB Global and Regional business heads
- RB Global and Regional Operations Heads
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.