You will work closely with C-suite stakeholders, contributing vision to the customer's cloud strategy, and becoming a trusted business partner by developing the right solutions to meet the business needs.You will support the customer in leading the organizational change within the cloud journey and drive large, multiple, and/or highly complex business solutions and strategy for targeted customers focused on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and hybrid multi-cloud solutions.
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Your primary responsibility is to lead a team of cloud growth advisors to generate demand in growing the cloud footprint by delivery immediate value to the customer by delivering a well-defined cloud adoption plan. You will work closely with C-suite stakeholders, contributing vision to the customer's cloud strategy, and becoming a trusted business partner by developing the right solutions to meet the business needs.
You will support the customer in leading the organizational change within the cloud journey and drive large, multiple, and/or highly complex business solutions and strategy for targeted customers focused on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and hybrid multi-cloud solutions.
- Establishing close working relationships, trust, and become an advisor to C suite's in the customer organization.
- Helping the customer to create the cloud/application strategy and roadmap (which includes single and multi-cloud vs on-prem vs hybrid). The ability to breakdown complex customer pain points and the ability to articulate the cloud value proposition in sales
- Working with the product development, enterprise architects and product specialist to develop a well define cloud blueprint. The responsibility includes
- Building technology roadmaps for the customer organization, which support their digitalization of the IT transformation journey.
- Building high-level target architectures for our customers
- Supporting CDO / digital initiatives to enable fast application development
- Evangelizing cloud operating model and act as an IT agility change agent
- Supporting the creation of compliance and security approach for cloud
- Building TCO case studies for cloud adoption and migration
- Helping organizations to tackle integration strategy/hybrid scenarios
- Advising on the procurement process, and considerations for new consumption methods (for example contracting, OPEX vs. CAPEX)
- Creating strategic plans with Delivery Day 1 and Day 2 (Project & Program) Managers, sales colleagues, and senior customer stakeholders to build out the delivery roadmap for cloud
- As part of account management and sales responsibility,
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads of Singtel key accounts, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Develop growth strategies with the executive teams working on strategies around account planning and strategies
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline for cloud managed services, account planning, and proposals.
- Lead Prospect and manage close relationships with key target clients.
- Work closely with Channel/Partner/Product Development -- adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners. In addition, the role must work closely with Global Products and Cybersecurity Business Units to broaden the cloud portfolio with network and security propositions.
- Strengthen our organizational capabilities and talent to support cloud sales across Global Enterprise (GE) Customer Facing Units (CFU)
- Leading transformation across people, process and technology. At Singtel, we will need to build the right team, instil the appropriate culture and have the right technologies to ensure success.
- Instilling the right process in a client overall transformation across business demand generation, applications development, services operations and IT infrastructure.
- Leading customer conversations on cloud-related topics to influence and advise thereby selling cloud services with a consulting-led approach with large pull through on typical Singtel service products around cloud. The key to success in Digital Services transformation is ensuring that Singtel internal processes are optimized to accommodate.
Ensuring success is dependent upon building the right team to support this role and ensure that this team is integrated into CFU and Product/delivery teams with minimal friction.
Education & Qualification
- Masters Level / Bachelor in business, computer science, information technology or related field preferred with 15 years of experiences
- 10 or more years of business consulting in cloud, technical consulting, or sales solutions experience
- Experience working with the technology industry, explicitly handling significantly sized accounts
- Experience working with cloud solution/product portfolios
- Experience in managing customer accounts and experience developing winning sales solutions and proposals through consultative selling
- Significant implementation experience on the AWS, Microsoft Azure platform, Google Cloud Platform and hybrid cloud environment.
- Experience with Cloud Management Platforms (CMP's) and automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation, SNOW, etc.
- Experience working with enterprise management systems, ITIL service delivery, and service desk integration
- Experience working with the business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Working knowledge of large cloud deals based on AWS, Azure and GCP
Technical /Professional Certifications
- The following cloud certifications are highly desired:
- AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- Microsoft Certified – Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified – Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft and/or Amazon and/or Google specialist certifications
- ITIL, CISSP or other relevant certifications are desirable
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Strong understanding of CloudOps, DevOps is a plus
- Familiarity with standard enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, TOGAF, etc.)