Director - Global Product Owner - Strategic Transformation - Global Bank - Singapore
- 220,000 - 270,000 SGD plus bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 16 Apr 19
The client is a Global Bank based in Singapore looking for an experienced Product Owner to be a part of a Global Strategic Documentation Programme. This is a global role and permanent position.
We are currently seeking a Senior Global Product Owner to drive the strategic direction, design and delivery of a new strategic Document & Contract Lifecycle Management platform across Commercial, Corporate & Institutional Banking (CCIB).
The programme is one of the key strategic transformation programmes within CIB, designed to implement a state of the art platform and re-engineer processes to take advantage of latest technology. It is a key facilitator for enabling us to support our clients faster and more efficiently, seamlessly integrating with other core platforms to provide the basis to scale our business.
The new platform will replace a number of legacy document management platforms and support client segments, product areas and functions across Corporate and Institutional Banking and Commercial Banking, including; Legal, RM’s, Product Sales, Credit, Compliance & Middle Office.
- Clearly define and communicate; project vision, scope, business case and goals to the team and stakeholders
- Work with key stakeholders and vendors to define, and then maintain the Product Roadmap
- Provide product guidance and design expertise to enable delivery of a new Document & Contract Lifecycle Management capability
- Support the RFP process to ensure the selection of the most suitable vendor product(s)
- Work with the chosen vendor to ensure needs are adequately represented such that the vendor product strategy aligns to medium to long term needs
- Contribute into the e2e Business architecture by defining the capabilities required at each stage of the client lifecycle
- Establish strong relationships & communication channels across each of the stakeholder areas
Undertake the key agile Product Owner responsibilities;
- Collate, create and maintain the product backlog
- Prioritise and sequence the requirements/ product backlog according to business value
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the Minimal Viable Product (MVP)
- Define Epics and sign off user stories
- Accountable for putting in place product governance such that design and quality standards are maintained through the project Lifecyle
- Input into the TOM definition and Business Process re-engineering across impacted areas in order to realise the benefits from the increased functionality
- Work with other system/ product owners to manage key dependencies with other strategic initiatives, programmes etc
- Experience of implementing, or working with, Document and Contract Lifecycle Management platforms would be highly desirable
- Corporate & Institutional Banking domain knowledge - ideally working knowledge of products and related contracts eg. master service agreements / ISDA’s / CSA’s
- A legal background or experience of implementing legal projects is preferred
- The ideal candidate would have experience across the full contract negotiation lifecycle, inclusive of pre and post trade
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, horizontally across business lines and functions, and vertically from C-Suite to SME’s
- A solid understanding of delivering projects using an agile methodology, ideally having worked as a Product Owner
- Experience of complex global transformation programmes, ideally within large Financial Institutions
- Experience of leading, or participating in RFP process
- Robust problem-solving skills with ability to think outside the box
- Experience in developing or contributing to business architecture definition
Please apply via efinancialcareers or send your CV to email@example.com.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484