Director- Business Analyst, Retail Analytics
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Director, Business Analyst is part of the Retail Analytics Team delivering Insights drive our client's business, and translating them into actual revenue generating campaigns. It is a challenging role, as individual requires end-to-end knowledge of the Team function, and consistently strives to better our process. Successful candidate should be technically knowledgeable, while proactively and constantly improving current processes to better our operational efficiency.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Improve current BAU processes, identifying pockets of opportunities for streamlining
- Key lead and hands-on for technical platform upgrade planning
- Be the internal consultant to Retail Analytics and the Business for strategic decisioning requiring next generation analytics.
- Work closely with CoE Team for Business requirements requiring Artificial Intelligence Models
- Degree in Quantitative field, with 15 - 20 years of relevant experience.
- Programming (e.g. SAS, SQL) knowledge and next generation analytics know-all would be a priority requirement
- Logical thinking and process oriented individual, paying attention to details and meticulous, and with ability to also think out-of-the-box
- Ability to work independently and fit well in the Team
- Ability to bring across ideas well, communicate and articulate key points in a concise and accurate manner
- Multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines, without compromising on work quality and data accuracy
- Understanding and awareness of the importance of Data Security and Privacy pertaining to Retail Banking environment would be a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.