Direct Contract, Specialist, Securities Services, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Ensure instruction created, repair on time for uploading to WebFE for matching.
- Monitor trade status in WebFE and update status in NCS accordingly.
- Reporting of settlement problem and missing instructions via swift messages or email to CSM team.
- Liaising with counterparts on problem trades.
- Handling receipt of physical shares and arrangement for registration.
- Handling cross border transfer of shares, for example transfer of Jardine Group shares between Spore, UK and HK.
- Providing support to CSMs such as trade status.
- Arranging for FX to be contracted
- A degree holder with at least 1-2 years of experience in Securities & Fiduciary Services.
- Meticulous and sensitive to numbers.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work under stress.
- Preferably with experience in reconciliation and securities static data.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Outlook, Excel, Words Strong analytical skills with good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably with basic accounting knowledge.
- A good team player as well as the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.