- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 21 Nov 17
Digital Web Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.As a country Digital Web Manager, you will manage, optimise, improve Standard Chartered website according to business requirement from various retail stakeholders. This position will report to Director of Global Web Management and Platform.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Manage and implement on-going content updates according to business requirements including loading of marketing campaign pages, daily information such as fees and interests rates, update to product offerings, or regulatory alerts and notices.
* Ensure content update request is performed in timely manner per SLA.
* Ensure content update request is per Group guideline and best practices.
* Ensure implementation is fully tested, working functionally and perfect visually according to requirements.
* Work closely and communicate with stakeholders on content update requests requirement to ensure smooth and timely implementation.
* Ensure team lead is aware of any potential risks in a timely manner.
* Support scheduled web content publishing to meet all business requirements.
* Build relationship with various kind of stakeholders, such as Product, Marketing, Corporate Affairs, etc.
* Discover, diagnose, and report Web site problems, including broken links (both internal and external), typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications and Skills
* Logical and analytical thinking.
* Hands-on familiarity with content management system platforms and workflows.
* The proven ability to work under pressure with multiple requests coming in from multiple stakeholders in short period of time.
* Full understanding of HTML, CSS and JS.
* Business level proficiency in English in both verbal and written is necessary.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact with business representatives.
* General understanding of web best practices.
* Attention to details.
* High degree of responsibility.
* Good aesthetic taste in web design - including the use of white spacing, typography, line height, carousels, icons.
* Exposure to emerging asynchronous technologies such as Angular, Backbone or React.
* Hands-on experience with content management platforms such as Interwoven Teamsite and Wordpress.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.