Digital Village, UX/UI Designer
Who We Are:
We are a dynamic tribe that consists of hunters, innovators, entrepreneurs, strategists, geeks, industry experts, and of course, a village chief. We create new growth opportunities and drive efficiency through innovation and the adoption of disruptive technologies.
At KPMG Digital Village, we are a community for innovation. We collaborate with start-ups, solution providers, government entities and corporates to ideate, design and prototype solutions which address real, unmet needs and challenges. We accomplish this with our strengths in ethnographic research, design thinking and rapid prototyping, and by partnering with start-ups and solution providers that we source from our local and global innovation network.
We are seeking extraordinary talents0 who are able to use their passion for technology and consulting, to design and implement the right solutions that set businesses on a successful trajectory. Your Role In The Village:
As a UX Designer, you will work closely with the product manager to collaborate with clients to identify real pain points and growth opportunities. Using these insights, you will put on your thinking cap to create new products or services, define new business models, or re-design current processes to meet the evolving demands of their customers or internal stakeholders. You will also look into innovative ways to drive the successful adoption of these solutions. A Day In The Life:
The Ideal Villager:
- Work closely together with the product manager & stakeholders to understand and prioritise their challenges and growth opportunities
- Conduct market research, customer and user immersion to better understand the as-is process and identify key pain points and unmet needs
- Ideate differentiated products, services, business models, design the to-be experience, and define the key features and functionalities of solutions
- Bring the proposed solution or business model to life through user personas and stories
- Translate to-be journey into user flows, wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Be able to articulate and explain why the thought process
- Work closely with the UI Designer to ensure user flows are rightfully translated into UI
- Ensure that the end-product design meets the core business objective required by the stakeholders while providing users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
- Design Thinking Workshop preparation & support
- Strong interest in driving change and digital innovation
- Highly driven, 'can-do' attitude
- Creative approach towards problem solving
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently
- Highly collaborative team player
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of human-centered design methodologies
- Experience in user interface design and rapid prototyping
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Good to have proficiencies with standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer...