Join one of SEA's fastest growing start-up's that specialize in Cloud Migration and Hosting.
The client is a fast growing start-up based here in Singapore and providing SaaS/PaaS infrastructure migration and hosting services. The role will provide a unique opportunity to create new IT Policies, Procedues and Architect and Implement planning software.
- Involve in business process improvement and ERP enablement initiatives
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes
- Define to-be stage of processes, procedures, organisations, capabilities solution application requirement and performance measurements
- Develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘to-be’ stage effectively
- Manage/conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes
- Lead change for large scale multi-site ERP Implementation (SAP/S4), and other related transformational change efforts, including but not limited to efficiency and effectiveness initiatives; organizational restructurings; organizational capabilities development
- Support team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and deliver projects.
- Min. 8 years and above of relevant experience in Implementing ERP/CRM/CMS
- Strong project management capability and ability to lead and manage complex cross functional, multidiscipline projects
- Strong understanding of how business processes work and integrate in an ERP environment
- Ability to design and drive changes for business process re-engineering and organisational change
- Strong understanding of ERP functionalities in Finance, Procurement/Sales/Manufacturing/ Facilities Management
- PMP would be preferable
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to the requirements listed above, please feel free to call Nathan direct on +65 6671 3359 to fast track your application, alternatively you can submit your CV to email@example.com, please be sure to reference the Job Title in the subject of your email.
Nathan Hennie Smit
Registration Number: R1871799
EA Licence Number: 16S8373