- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 07 Nov 17
Digital Servicing Programme Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Accountable for project delivery and responsible for project governance of the Digital Servicing program portfolio of initiatives.
The role entails significant complexity and scale in terms of the number of processes, countries, systems architecture, stakeholders and client base, pacing the rate of change to ensure quality deliverables, balancing the need to deliver change with the emergence of legacy issues and the subsequent need to remediate them adds complexity to the task.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Work with all stakeholders and functional groups to deliver the Digital program in line with Retail Banking end-to-end Digital strategy
* Create and maintain a thorough plan and a detailed schedule for critical deliveries of the program assigned
* Actively control the deliverables by monitoring threats and deviations to time, cost and quality as agreed in the plan and schedule
* Track progress across various sprint teams to have development done in an Agile and timely manner
* Chair regular working groups / committees to report progress
* Ensure quality of deliverables and to balance the overall business needs within a limited budget
* Quantify the impact on time, cost and quality of risks, issues and change requests to the PSG / PSC, enabling them to make informed decisions
* Present updates to PSG / PSC meetings on progress, key risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions and constraints, seeks their support to remove roadblocks; partner with the PSG / PSC in seeking sign-offs and approvals
* Independent thinker and self starter
* Team player who will quickly integrate with the team.
* Have the necessary gravitas to stakeholders at various levels
* Manages and motivates the deliverables according to plan and schedule
* Employ a strict change management process, to limit and control scope creep
* Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the project
* Raise all issues and risks to the required governance forums
* Manages risks and issues, proactively chases mitigation and resolution
* Provides structure to the deliverables and enforces rigorous project governance
* Region and Country Heads, Digital Banking
* Region and Country Heads, Technology
* ITO, Retail Banking
* Country and Regional Heads
* Investment Portfolio Governance team
Qualifications and Skills
* Experienced in managing a portfolio of Digital projects involving technology teams end-to-end.
* Experience in communication and managing stakeholders at all levels
* 5-10 years experience managing large global multi vendor cross-functional projects/programs.
* Understanding of Retail Banking systems, processes and risk management is preferred but not essential
* Experience in both Agile & Waterfall methodologies, with experience in managing transition from Waterfall to Agile
* Experience and relevant expertise in the design and implementing business processes.
* Strong Communication Skills to mange key stakeholders and senior business leaders expectations and to resolve conflicts/issues.
* Change Management Expertise and ability to manage dependencies across multiple initiative, projects and programs.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.