Our client is a Utility/ Energytech giant, seeking for a Digital Services Manager to lead a team. Department: Business Operations and Digital Services
- Understanding users better than anyone else
- Conducting user studies to understand their needs and problems
- Analysing data to uncover usage patterns that inform product decisions
- Researching the industry to understand existing solutions
- Keeping things organized
- Running efficient meetings to keep people updated and make good decisions
- Prioritizing, planning, and tracking what needs to be done
- Documenting key information and decisions about the product
- Communicating across teams
- Explaining technical considerations to non-technical audiences
- Comfortable with public speaking, giving presentations, writing papers etc.
- Identifying key stakeholders and convincing them to give their support
- Coordinating efforts across multiple roles from marketing, legal, finance, operations, and more
- Making good product decisions
- Working with designers to create intuitive user experiences
- Creating multiple proposals for the many forms a product can take
- Driving the team toward consensus on what the product should be
- Have strong stakeholder management – To understand business owners or process owner problems and able to influence or provide digital product development expertise.
- Have been in digital technology or product development companies - Can work with engineers and develop a strong understanding of technical considerations and able to provide product features requirements addressing to user needs.
- Can analyse and use data to solve problems - The ability to apply specific approaches and knowing what data you would need matter more than knowledge about advanced statistical techniques
- Have a good design sense - This means empathizing with users and having an intuition of what good and bad products look like
- Have solid communication skills - You need to be able to write clearly and concisely, give good presentations, and know how to get people working together
- Take initiative to make things happen - Our job is to push for change in energy and utilities sector to build a sustainable low carbon society for Singapore
Interested candidates please email to email@example.com.
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684