Digital SME Bank - Regional Product Development
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish a Digital SME Bank for OCBC Group's SME banking franchise in the region by leveraging on data and partnerships to offer banking solutions within the ecosystem of SMEs.
- Work with Singapore and regional stakeholders to develop:
- best-in-class digital offerings pertaining to supply chain financing, account opening, cash management and FX.
- next generation credit model and digital onboarding channels.
- Deliver differentiated customer value proposition and accelerate onboarding of SMEs in the region.
- Work closely with regional teams to conceptualize and implement regional pilots for test and learn purposes.
- Transfer learnings to accelerate our speed to market solutions especially in new markets
- Collaborate with external tech platforms to provide value-added services and insights to improve our SME digital offering.
- Continuously benchmark our capabilities against digital banks and fintechs.
Qualifications Requirements :
- At least 5 years' of relevant product management experience in banks or fintechs in Singapore or regionally.
- Excellent working knowledge of financial products including loans, trade, cash management products & FX.
- Has direct client-facing experience with SMEs with deep and clear understanding of customer needs and pain points
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to establish rapport with senior executives, team members, internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet execution of deadlines effectively.
- Analytical mind and able to think out of the box.
- Flexibility for business travel.