Digital SME Bank - Product Development
As part of team, the candidate will deep dive with us into the competitive FMCG and supermarket landscape, the everchanging SME sector to formulate our customer value proposition for suppliers to supermarkets and FMCG companies both in Singapore and the region.
- Supporting the team in the formulation of business strategy as well as customer value proposition for the SME suppliers.
- Involved in designing and rolling out of customer surveys and focus groups with SMEs.
- Analyze internal/ external data to identify trends/patterns/opportunities as well as provide insights.
- Research and study the competitive landscape.
- Assist in financial modelling and projections.
*LI-JX Qualifications Qualifications
- A university degree with minimum 3 years' experience in procurement for large FMCG companies or supermarkets.
- Sound understanding on how large FMCG companies and supermarkets qualify, monitor and onboard suppliers.
- Strong team player with ability to work independently and articulate findings to senior management
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communicator of ideas and ability to think out of the box.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet execution deadlines effectively.