Digital Project Manager- 12 months contract
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 19 Oct 18
Our client, a global leader in the distribution supply chain and a multi billion dollar company have embarked on a major new global business line and as a result, new digital lead innovation project plan.
They are looking for a Project Manager to lead the first project which is eCommerce related and subsequent projects as they look to innovate.
This is initially a 6 to 12 month contract but is likely to extend or be made permanent for the right person. We require someone who is available to start within 2 weeks.
This role is part of a great team and needs someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up operationally.
- Set project management strategy and oversee implementation of Agile methodology
- Responsible for full PMO duties across resource planning, project tracking and stakeholder management
- Working closely with the global HQ, representing the Asia business on all project matters
- Lead future pilots for new innovation projects including RPA, AI and predictive analytics
- Minimum 8 years experience with strong experience leading mid sized projects
- Experience leading Agile projects and understanding of the methodology
- Comfortable with rolling your sleeves up and delivering
- Ability to set a PMO strategy and have full control over project deliverables
- Very strong communication, energetic personality and proven experience interacting with CxO level stakeholders
- Exposure to digital transformation or eCommerce would be beneficial
- An outgoing personality
Keywords: Project Manager, Project Management, PMO, Project Governance, Agile, Scrum, eCommerce, Digital, Digital Transformation, Supply Chain, Distribution
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930