Digital Product Owner - Wealth
- SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
A Digital Product Owner - Wealth job has just been made available at a global investment bank based in Singapore.
About the Digital Product Owner - Wealth role:
As the Digital Product Owner, you will work closely with the Head of the Team to ensure delivery of innovative digital solutions for customers across multiple markets in the wealth and trading space.
This role will cover multiple asset classes and the functionalities will cover the whole investment array from pre-trade to post-trade. This role is based in Singapore.
- Assist in drafting client journeys, understand the client pain points and identify where the bank can and should add value to the end user while leveraging on the latest technology trends in the wealth space
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Work with the digital wealth team to increase the bank's share of wallet via delivery of innovative digital solutions that will help the bank retain its current user base and grow / acquire new clients locally and globally
- Develop materials and digital KPIs to measure and communicate progress to internal stakeholders
- Act as market development specialist to enhance and develop an offering in the digital trading space both online and on mobile
To succeed in this Digital Product Owner - Wealth role, you should have strong proactive communication to be able to develop deep and trusted partnerships as a multidisciplinary delivery squad.
- Minimum five years' experience as a Product Manager in Wealth, Retail Banking, or working with financial product in and adjacent industry with practical agile delivery experience
- Strong understanding of electronic trading platforms across multiple asset classes and associated customer journeys
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies, as well as emerging mixed reality and virtual assistant technologies
- Proven working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experienced in launching multiple digital products especially trading platforms either in retail or institutional space
This is a leading global bank that needs no introduction. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871249 Vera Yap