Digital Office Specialist
Digital Office is a groupwide program designed to enable the employees to change the way they work through collaboration capabilities. The candidate shall support rollout of Digital Office collaborative tools at the organization. He/she will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the new capabilities are deployed on schedule, manage communication to drive adoption and to manage issue resolution after rollout
- Conduct proof of concept initiatives to evaluate new collaboration technologies for employee productivity.
- Actively engage internal stakeholders to ensure Digital Office services are reliable and always available
- Oversee and manage rollout of Digital Office technologies (voice Telephony, wireless infrastructure, video conferencing systems etc.) for the end users
- Manage end user adoption through training sessions, communication plans, masterclass etc. to educate users on how to effectively use the Digital Office solutions
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on collaboration tools aimed to improve employee experience
- Provide third level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in managing collaboration tools (Office 365, Video Conferencing, Telephony) for the employees
- Knowledge in azure platform, hybrid exchange online, SharePoint online, office 365 security, VDI and windows server
- Experienced in change management and adoption for feature/product rollout
- Broad technology exposure, with ability to apply the latest technology best practices and trends in delivering IT services.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written