Digital Marketing Leader (Launch & Execution)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Business
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Drive adoption of our digital and data products across our global corporate & institutional clientele
- Own the cross-channel marketing experience while building a digital engagement strategy that engages high-value clients
- Develop and own the marketing sales strategy end-to-end, including segmentation & targeting, value proposition and agency relationships for products like data analytics platforms, APIs, and new digital services and platforms
- As a highly operational leader, you'll execute the strategy and meet commercialization targets while overseeing strong partnerships internally with sales teams, regional leaders and marketing
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- This marketing leader is responsible for maintaining client digital adoption of our innovative solutions by (a) identifying early pain points in the customer journey and influencing product & design strategies and (b) initiating client-facing campaigns to maintain high usage rates
- 15+years expereince and a seasoned lifecycle marketing background is required. You will leverage data to optimize corporate/institutional client performance across all channels (digital, sales teams, platform, mobile). You'll develop innovative campaigns to maintain adoption, and you'll drive product and client experience strategies
- Comfortability owning usage and adoption targets is critical. We're seeking a leader who will evangelize and model the future of client engagement
- Bachelor degree with a focus on Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration
- It is critical for this senior leader to integrate digital marketing with B2B sales strategies to deliver a new client engagement model of the future for SCB's high value corporate and institutional clientele
- Is both a high data-driven senior leader and a highly creative innovator
- Compelling storyteller for clients, internal partners and executives
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.