Digital Lead, Treasury & Markets
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Apr 19
Digital Lead, Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives. Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
The T&M eSolutions team paves a new digital road across T&M for new customer and employee journeys. We develop digital strategies and bring drastic pioneering change to the way we do business at T&M. As a member of the T&M eSolutions Service Desk team, you will be working closely together with our business partners and stakeholders to actively provide our customers the best in class experiences, as we drive towards a joyful digital customer journey.
- To participate and drive T&M's digital strategy & initiatives; incorporating the 3 major pillars - Go digital, Re-imagine customer journey and embrace start-up culture
- Actively involved throughout the lifecycle of the digital initiatives implementation and oversees the overall design and business architecture of the digital solution
- Be the digital champion for T&M and continuously keeping abreast on new technologies and developments (blockchain, A.i. Machine learning, contextual marketing, robotics workflow automation etc)
- To practise Agile development methodologies and play the Agile Product Owner role in digital initiatives when necessary
- To participate in cross BU/SU initiatives and drive collaboration for digital solutions aimed towards improving the customer journey
- To work with trading or sales teams on exploring or creating new business models to drive new revenue streams
- To drive a constant high standard of delivery and solutioning in all digital initiatives
- Understand, analyse and improve data flows, processes and critical elements to achieve business objectives
- To execute internal and external client training/adoption programmes and regional rollout of e-products
- Participate in digital roadshow, events and exhibitions
- Support and participate in system testing and "live-verification"
- Review and participate in business continuity planning and recovery procedures
- University graduate with minimum 8-10 years working experience
- Understanding of treasury products would be useful but not mandatory
- Able to confidently communicate and collaborate with senior stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinker with an innovative mindset for continued improvement and transformation to support business growth
- To be hands-on and able to drive, solution and deliver digital initiatives
- Independent, self- motivated team player who can work collectively toward common goals and objectives
- Strong communication skills, possess excellent team spirit; ability to work with other units within the organization and external parties.
- Analysing complex pricing, risk & execution problems
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.