Digital IT Platform Owner , Transaction Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 15 Oct 18
Digital transformation Pionnering For highly ambitious professionals with good understanding of digital banking in the transaction banking space
A bank in Singapore is looking for a Digital IT Platform manager to join a highly skilled team to transform the digital banking platform. This is a critical analytical role managing large amounts of information to make strategic recommendations to senior management such as business & technology executive stakeholders of the bank across Asia. To succeed in this role, you have to have a good understanding of transaction banking (especially trade finance) domain and digital banking transformation experience with effective communication and presentation skills and confident in working with senior management. In return, you can expect to work in a motivating environment with many career progression pathways, and you will be offered an attractive remuneration package.
- Liaise with multiple business, operations and technology stakeholders to ensure project delivery is on track.
- Proficient in system analysis and project management
- Ensure successful delivery of system implementation/enhancement.
- Administer and manage technology projects undertaken by the cluster,
- Gathering user requirements and perform business analysis
- Translating requirements into standards-based technical architecture
- Drafting and monitoring project schedules and deliverables
- Managing and conducting user acceptance testing
- Overseeing delivery
- Contribute towards strategic planning of technology solutions
- Report project status to steering committee.
- Understand and adopt Project Management Life Cycle Framework
- Translate business case into functional requirements.
- Review functional specification document from vendor.
- Develop sanity test scripts and training material.
- Conduct User education via train the trainer model.
Skills / Experience:
- University Degree in computer science or IT related degree,
- preferably with 4 to 5 years of experience digital delivery experience in the transaction banking space
- Able to multi-task, work under changing environment
- Confident in presenting to senior management
- Ability to speak mandarin is an advantage
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number JS/AIFM-615312/JEN
Reg No. R1652932
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112