Digital Engagement Manager
Roles and responsibilities
- Create and implement the digital engagement roadmap for Singapore and ASEAN to deliver ambitious digital growth in the following areas: mobile banking adoption, digital usage, Net Promoter Scores, and service migration
- Serve as a strategic engagement partner for the ASEAN and Singapore teams to perform the below
- Drive engagement E2E programs to completion
- Builds and maintain the partner relationships with wider stakeholders.
- Day-to-day execution and input to ensure KPIs are achieved
- Define new opportunities to grow metrics
- Work closely with regional and local partners across region, country and ASEAN cluster, including lines of business, marketing, Operations, Risk and Compliance to drive engagement metrics
- Work closely with business, transformation, and operations teams to drive disciplined conversion of analog touchpoints and interactions to mobile
- Work with digital teams in country to create, evangelize, and execute on the engagement plan
- Measure, track and review digital metrics and report to senior stakeholders
- Work closely with control stakeholders such as Risk, Operations, Compliance, Legal, Governance, Data Security, and Fraud to review and obtain approval for planned initiatives.
- Work with analytics teams to analyze and translate customer insights into actionable engagement strategies
- 8-10 years in a digital, business, or transformation role with significant prior experience in driving engagement and usage of a digital-oriented product or service, preferably in the banking and financial services industry
- Track record of success in leading transformation and change management projects with excellent influencing skills to drive projects forward, gain buy-in and iterate on feedback
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong cross-team partnerships through building business cases and aligning on core priorities
- Very strong in hands-on execution and ability to drive tight project management
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving
- Effectively work internally and externally to address, manage and resolve escalations independently
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .